We'll get back to you as soon as we can
Basketball Tasmania offers a High-Performance scholarship program for junior athletes in Tasmania. The program selects boys and girls to develop with an intensive training environment where players are given every opportunity to progress towards National Representation.
Athletes must be endorsed by Basketball Australia as potential international athletes and must stay on this list to maintain their scholarship. Scholarships are reviewed each year after the Nationals.
Selected athletes will complete the following during their scholarship
· Attend individual sessions in their region within Tasmania.
· Attend 2 x High-Performance Camps.
· Compete as a team in the Basketball Tasmania State-Wide League competition.
· Attend the SDP sessions each week in their region within Tasmania.
· Attend Advanced Academy sessions in their region within Tasmania.
· Shooting Program (own time) set by Nic Martin.
· Strength and Conditioning Program – support and facilitate with an outside provider to deliver in each region.